Fw: [opensuse-factory] work for the future: why do you still useWindows
  • From: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 17:19:03 +0000

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 17:18:23
To: jdd<jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] work for the future: why do you still useWindows

My gran phones me when her tv asks for software update but wouldn't dream of
using a pc. She has a cd player but doesn't even use that..

Maybe there is a DM like what they use on xandros for os that would appeal to
those more concerned about simplicity than functioality I mean just nice big
buttons they can click is that unity or not?

Stuart