Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Am Montag, 7. März 2011 schrieb Hans-Peter Holler:
Am Montag 07 März 2011 schrieb Kim Leyendecker:

Okay, let us think of the future..... After the whole discussion about
the 11.4 vs 12.0 topic in the end of the development cycle for the done
release, I think it´s better to talk on it now and make clear which
goals we want achieve with the successor of 11.4. I don´t want to call
it 11.5 or 12.0, just the "successor" till the version number is clear.

Seem's someone has made a decision already:

We made the decision that factory is 11.4++ and used the simplest algebra
possible. That doesn't mean we can't rename the repo.

Greetings, Stephan