Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-marketing] 11.5 vs. 12.0
On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:09:00 +0100
Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mandag den 7. marts 2011 19:57:23 skrev Kim Leyendecker:
And yes, GNOME3 is a major change. But I bet you, that their are some
people into the KDE-resort who screams that their wasn´t something for
KDE4 (As I remebered right, the first openSUSE with KDE4 *stable
support* was 11.1, wasn´t it?)

Actually KDE 4.0 was included and officially supported for the first time in

You are joking if you write "KDE 4.0" and "stable support" in one email,
right?

I'd dispute the "stable" even for KDE 4.6
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"