Re: [opensuse-factory] Yast2 lan and ProductFeatures
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 18:43:54 -0300
2010/5/29 Stefan Quandt <st.quandt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Am Sonntag, 23. Mai 10, 14:22:48 schrieb Stefan Seyfried:
On Sun, 23 May 2010 07:43:07 +0200
 But you can click "disable wireless", at least in
nm-applet (wich ich much more useful feature-wise than the kde
networkmanager applet anyway),
How may I find that "nm-applet"?
The start menu does not know it,
neither it is listed in the plasmoid menu.
I can not find it via http://software.opensuse.org/search (neither "webpin")

Do you mean "plasmoid-networkmanagement"?
If I install it I get no new entry in the plasmoid menu

Hi,

'scout bin nm-applet' will give you the answer but IIRC is a package
called NetworkManager-gnome or something like that

Regards,

Luiz