[opensuse-factory] mdds package in devel:libraries:c_c++
Hi there,

I would like to request an addition of mdds library to the
devel:libraries:c_c++ project. Mdds stands for Multi-Dimensional Data
Structure, and is a collection of C++ templates that provide optimized
storage and lookup of multi-dimensional data. I am the author and
maintainer of this library, and I am willing to maintain this package
for SUSE.

I have already packaged this library, which is now sitting in my
personal home project. I would like that moved into a more generic
project, such as devel:libraries:c_c++.

Here is where it is packaged right now:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=mdds&project=home%
3Akohei_yoshida

The project home page is here:

http://code.google.com/p/multidimalgorithm/

As this is my first attempt to have my package included in the SUSE
distribution, any advice or hand-holding of how to get it in would be
much appreciated.

Best regards,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida - OpenOffice.org Engineer - Novell, Inc.
<kyoshida@xxxxxxxxxx>