[opensuse-factory] Request for new devel:languages:falcon project.
  • From: Matt Williams <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:06:22 +0100
Copying my email previously sent to opensuse-buildservice since I
think it's more appropriate here:

For the last year or so I have been maintaining the package for the
Falcon programming language [1] in openSUSE:Contrib:Factory [2] as
well as a number of supplementary packages, module and tools for it in
my home project [3] (the ones prefixed with 'falcon-'). I would like
to request the creation of a new project under devel:languages called
'falcon' (i.e. alongside similar projects for Python, R, Haskell etc.)
to place these supplementary packages.

I also plan to move the falcon package that is currently in oS:C:F to
this new project and then request for it to be linked into
openSUSE:Factory

Regards,
Matt Williams

[1] http://falconpl.org