Re: [opensuse-factory] Snapshot texlive-bin useforbuild disabled?
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 20:21:43 +0200
On 05/23/2010 06:50 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Sonntag, 23. Mai 2010, 08:43:53 schrieb Dave Plater:

Is there a reason why os factory snapshot "use for build" is disabled
for texlive-bin?

useforbuild is disabled for all of the snapshot repo - and it was supposed to
keep the rpms in the repository even though we dropped texlive.

Greetings, Stephan

Lilypond couldn't find texlive from home:plater which was building
against snapshot, I changed it to build against standard and lilypond
found texlive again. That's why I asked.
Regards
Dave P