Re: [opensuse-factory] xulrunner
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 17:25:02 -0500
On 05/22/2010 03:37 PM, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
On Fri, 21 May 2010 16:17:38 -0500
Donn Washburn<n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Group;

Why is xulrunner bring up a complaint about flashplayer.
If I goto a site with a flashplayer request xukrunner start a siren
sound and never stop until I kill it. It is libflashplayer ny the way
might be related: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forum/1/677839
Well Stefan;

It might have come from a bad download from a zypper up. Anyway, I fixed it.
The Siren was so loud and I don't even have a clue where the sound file was stored. I have removed all of the old 9.1 file and reloaded 9.2 and nswrapper.
Now flash is working.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "