Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: xulrunner
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 08:08:22 +0200
Am 22.05.2010 01:44, schrieb Donn Washburn:
On 05/21/2010 04:17 PM, Donn Washburn wrote:
Hey Group;

Why is xulrunner bring up a complaint about flashplayer.
If I goto a site with a flashplayer request xukrunner start a siren
sound and never stop until I kill it. It is libflashplayer by the way

I totally removed xulrunner 9.1 (not sure of the number completely) and
called up yast2 at a console (it failed something ncurses). Went to X
brought up a konsole became root called yast2 Software Management and
reloaded xulrunner 9.2 only after removing 9.1. And for good measure
nswrapper #. I have the same libflashplayer. So far it is fixed

It doesn't sound like what you changed should have changed anything
about the issue. But still it's gone and so I'm fine with it ;-)
The sound is most likely created by Flash only so xulrunner/firefox
should not be important in the chain.
So unfortunately not much to say about the initial issue.

Wolfgang