Re: [opensuse-factory] System cleaner
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 13:16:09 +0200
Rastislav Krupanský write:
Hi.

What i can read from experiences by people on the forums, BleachBit [1] is
very useful system cleaner and users appreciate it. It speeds up system
even, when users erase unnecessary stuff after some time of using.
For openSUSE is available in Packman repo, but i want´to ask why is not
distributed in oss repo(it´s distributed under GPL) and eventually could it
be possible distribute BleachBit(or another system cleaner) on the LiveCD´s?
Is any free space on the LiveCD´s?

[1] http://bleachbit.sourceforge.net/

I think that it is available also in contrib repository -
http://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=openSUSE%3AFactory&p=1&q=bleachbit
and when I try it it works ( few versions ago)
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team