[opensuse-factory] Keeping nouveau installed like nv and support the installation of Nvidia proprietary drivers
  • From: Roman Bysh <rbtc1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 12:34:43 -0400
In the near future, will we be able to keep 'nouveau' installed as we
did with 'nv'. And, be able to install the drivers provided by Nvidia
but without the errors during their installation?
And, change the switch2nv script to be switch 2 nouveau?

Right now, we have an extra step to install the Nvidia drivers in
Milestone 6, including the removal of 'nouveau'.

Is this doable?

--
Cheers!

Roman