Re: [opensuse-factory] What happened to Gnome in M6
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:12:15 -0600
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:32, Atri Bhattacharya <badshah400@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!
I installed the two packages gconf2-branding-openSUSE and
gtk2-branding-openSUSE plus dependencies and a log-out did it for me.
Except that I had to delete some configuration files to get back to the
one panel arrangement. Adding a new user might also do the trick.
--
Atri

yeah, the way the gconf2-branding-openSUSE works is that it sets the
default settings. So, once you have logged in its already set some of
those defaults.

Stephen