Re: [opensuse-factory] Status M6
  • From: dale ritchey <mergan14846@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:54:55 -0400
On 04/28/2010 04:08 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Dienstag 27 April 2010 schrieb Stephan Kulow:

Hi,

Unfortunately we have some pretty bad dependency issue
in the KDE stack, so we had to get in another round. But
it should still be possible to have it all done till tomorrow.

The images are to almost done, I have tested DVD-x86_64 and
GNOME.i586. The first installs, the second boots. The live cds
appeared on http://download.opensuse.org/factory/iso as build 575,
please test.

Greetings, Stephan

Live cd kde 5856 booted 0k
installation went flawlessly
first configuration went as expected ( for the first time since ?? I
didn't have to use a nomodeset command )
Yast Network Settings seems to be broken