Re: [opensuse-factory] drop xsane with default KDE installation
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:13:43 -0500
I think we do because xsane is not desktop dependent. It will work with fvwm2 up and is small.

Now, I will ask if anyone has gotten a Brother MFC 7840W scanner on USB to even be seen by "hwinfo --scanner". I have Brother's scan driver installed. And the /et/c/udev/rules.d/55-* does have the correct product info. Trouble is they are the same as the printer