Re: [opensuse-factory] kid3
  • From: Herbert Graeber <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:06:31 +0200
Am 23.04.2010 08:42, schrieb Dave Plater:
On 04/22/2010 12:47 PM, Karsten König wrote:

Am Donnerstag, 22. April 2010 12:30:18 schrieb Will Stephenson:

On Thursday 22 April 2010 12:15:52 Karsten König wrote:

I would be happy to maintain it, user plater
Regards
Dave P

hmm we have no real 'process' for this right now, easiest would be to
jump into #opensuse-kde or write to the -kde list that you want to
maintain it, in irc you should ping llunak, tittiacoke or wstephenson
about it, that's propably the quickest method.

No need, I've added Dave as a maintainer of this package. If Dave wants
to maintain more packages in KDE:KDE4:Community just let us know.

Ah I was more thinking about submitting kid3 to openSUSE:Factory (or KKFD
first) not only the maintainership in :Community

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - Nürnberg - AG Nürnberg - HRB 16746 - GF: Markus

It's too late for new packages in 11.3 unfortunately but it will
definitely be in the version after that. At least KDE:KDE4:Community is
offered, in yast, under the list of community repos. The best I can do
for now is to get a link to openSUSE on the kid3 home page.

How about pushing kid3 to openSUSE:Factory:Contrib, so that it will be
finally in openSUSE:11.3:Contrib.

Regards
Herbert