[opensuse-factory] New package libvdpau in openSUSE:Factory
  • From: Stefan Dirsch <sndirsch@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:43:11 +0200
Hi

I've just added libvdpau as package to openSUSE:Factory. Background is Bug
#596481. I would like to see it included on openSuSE 11.3, since I've adjusted
also x11-video-nvidiaG02, which now requires it beginning with openSUSE 11.3.

If anybody could give it a try together with the current nvidia packages this
would be great. Unfortunately the latter need to be built manually via osc
build, since I can't provide them for legal reasons - as you might already
know.

==> obs://X11:Drivers:Video/libvdpau
==> obs://X11:Drivers:Video/nvidia-gfxG02 (*)

(*) check the REAMDE file how to build the packages

Best regards,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.) SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0 Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479 D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de Germany