Re: [opensuse-factory] New factory synced out
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:50:53 +0200
Am Sonntag, 18. April 2010 18:32:21 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
2010/4/18 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Just to let you know: the latest factory tree has synced, so you should
be able to test post-M5 now. Hope your testing works better this time ;)

The live cds are mostly done too, but somehow the build service does
not like to start the last one of them.

With almost 100 build failures, it's clearly not time for a beta though,
but I'm not sure how to handle it. It would be great if more people
would help fixing - as the time for version updates is over, it would be
good if you get your hands down fixing.

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/project/status?project=openSUSE%3AFactor
y&limit_to_fails=true&include_versions=false

This links returns me a "Timeout occured". I also get errors with any

The backend was done shortly after I sent the message. It's up again.

Greetings, Stephan