Re: [opensuse-factory] New factory synced out
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:32:21 +0200
2010/4/18 Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

Just to let you know: the latest factory tree has synced, so you should
be able to test post-M5 now. Hope your testing works better this time ;)

The live cds are mostly done too, but somehow the build service does
not like to start the last one of them.

With almost 100 build failures, it's clearly not time for a beta though, but
I'm not sure how to handle it. It would be great if more people would
help fixing - as the time for version updates is over, it would be good
if you get your hands down fixing.

https://build.opensuse.org/stage/project/status?project=openSUSE%3AFactory&limit_to_fails=true&include_versions=false

This links returns me a "Timeout occured". I also get errors with any
other method I try (filtering from
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=openSUSE%3AFactory).
I can manually search for "failed" in the monitor page, but there is
any better way?