[opensuse-factory] Re: Milestone 5 openSUSE 11.3 64 Bit Community Strikes Back
  • From: James Mason <bear454@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 09:06:58 -0700
Franz,
Please follow the bugzilla links at the top of the article for the current status of the two major issues.

M5 is the last milestone scheduled to accept major changes and new features, and marks the beginning of the "cleanup phase" where the teams move their focus over to closing bugs. M6, due out in less than 2 weeks, will be a much more stable snapshot.

- James Mason, 'bear454'