Re: [opensuse-factory] So noone can help?
  • From: Jeff Mahoney <jeffm@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:35:17 -0400

On 04/14/2010 05:13 PM, Christian wrote:
Hi,
OK, this is my last message to this list and noone seems to be willing to
help.
This is so simple for you opensuse user's. If logged out from Gnome, how many
times should one press the tab key in order to get to the login button or is
there some keyboard command for enabling this button?

I'm not sure since I do autologin, but it should probably be:

username <enter>
password <enter>

or at least
username <enter>
password <tab><enter>

And finally, where can I post suggestions so that they will be implemented in
some future release of the OS?

https://features.opensuse.org/

- -Jeff

- --