Re: [opensuse-factory] DICE - Desktop/Server integration
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:13:29 +0200
On 4/11/2010 at 18:23, "Terje J. Hanssen" <nteknikk@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
At least DICE is a openSUSE project and available for the latest
openSUSE, contrary to the proprieatary Novell Client for Linux which is
a delaying factor for deployment (still not available for openSUSE 11.2).

Sad story, indeed... (but I do have it running on my Factory box :) )

Trick to do:
- Make an rpm with libfd from 11.1 (this is just done to not have to 'force'
any installs
- Install the existing client of 11.1 (NCL 2.0)

If you need help with the rpm for libfd0, just let me know. I'll gladly spin
one up for you.

Dominique