Re: [opensuse-factory] text not anti aliased in Firefox
  • From: Evan McClain <evan.mcclain@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:57:23 -0400
On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 08:34:36AM +0200, Per Osbäck wrote:
Hi,

after the latest update, some fonts doesn't seem to be antialiased any
more in Firefox?
I'm running KDE and in KDE apps it looks fine.

f.ex. the text on news.opensuse.org looks strange in FF but fine in rekonq.

I have seen similar results, but it appears to be an issue with some
fonts in firefox. If I turn off the font-family in Firebug the fonts go
back to the way they are everywhere else.

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg031s/files/not-antialiased.png
vs
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg031s/files/antialiased.png

I know it doesn't really help, but I assume this is what you're talking
about.

--
Evan McClain
Aerospace Engineering