[opensuse-factory] Udev rule and the xorg.conf.d missing on LiveCD?
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 12:53:00 +0200
Hi.

I don´t wanna overload Bugzilla, so i´m writing this mail at first in according to bug 592193, when LiveCD finally boots in VMware, but installation still hangs. As Stefan Dirsch wrote in comment 19, possible reason is udev rule and the xorg.conf.d
snippet are simply missing on the LiveCD.
Could you take a look at it?
I tried factory Gnome LiveCD, build 0552 and KDE LiveCD, build 0553.
Thanks a lot.

--

S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto