Re: [opensuse-factory] Problem with starting firefox
  • From: Werner LEMBERG <wl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:32:17 +0200 (CEST)

Since a longer time I have to manually delete

~/.mozilla/firefox/0jb6f6e2.default/compatibility.ini

before I can start firefox. IIRC, this has been so since I
upgraded to openSuSE factory for 11.3 or to firefox version 3.
Any idea how to fix it? I can't believe that this happens to all
of you...

Doesn't happen for me and I haven't got other reports about it.

Maybe I'm barking the wrong tree for this question too... Please
point me to the right people or list who could give me advice or
assistance.

Werner