[opensuse-factory] Re: X resource handling broken
  • From: Werner LEMBERG <wl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 10:30:52 +0200 (CEST)

After upgrading almost all packages related to graphics so that I
get a working configuration for my i945 card (and I really need the
bleeding edge, or it crashes in various ways), I suddenly can't
start Emacs or any other program which relies on X resources. I get
errors like

Undefined color: "WINDOW_FOREGROUND"

Umm, maybe I'm on the wrong list here for this question... Whom shall
I ask for such kind of problems? A search in the internet doesn't
give anything meaningful (in particular because I don't know what to
search for). I believe it is caused by an update of opensuse factory
packages (but I have no idea which part of it) from X 7.4 stuff to
7.5. Or KDE 4.4.1 to 4.4.2.

Werner