Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Milestone5
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:49:15 -0400
On 2010/04/08 20:37 (GMT+0200) Robert Kaiser composed:

If I go and just switch to the last 2.6.33 kernel we had, things work
flawlessly, so I booted back into that one (sometimes it's good to have
multiple kernels in your grub config, I learned once again).

Sometimes, in Factory? LOL :-D

What's really annoying is when zypp.conf gets replaced by zypper dup, which
recomments multiversion, deletes the working kernel(s), and installs a
kernel/initrd that won't boot. :~(
--
"Suppos [sic] a nation in some distant region, should
take the Bible for their only law book, and every member

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/