Re: [opensuse-factory] Blender
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 14:15:14 +0200
On 4/8/2010 at 14:09, Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One reason that I have not used the Bug Reporting is a functional way to
change my email address. As usual it sends all email to my old address.
Anyone know where to change it? Firefox has auto password set and it
goes to the report form. Preference and all other tabs do not offer a
way to change it.

https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/protected/manageAccount.jsp

All novell sites are integrated into one single user administration (well,
almost). There is one central administration point for it.

hth,
Dominique