Re: [opensuse-factory] Problem with starting firefox
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 08:39:41 +0200
On 04/08/2010 08:15 AM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Since a longer time I have to manually delete

~/.mozilla/firefox/0jb6f6e2.default/compatibility.ini

before I can start firefox. IIRC, this has been so since I upgraded
to openSuSE factory for 11.3 or to firefox version 3. Any idea how to
fix it? I can't believe that this happens to all of you...

Doesn't happen for me and I haven't got other reports about it.
To know how to fix it, it would be nice if you would give a bit more
information what happens if you don't remove the file. And also please
paste the contents of that file.

Wolfgang