Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: KDE4 complaint
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:53:44 +0200
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 14:39, upscope <upscope@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a way to turn OFF the irritating automatic full screen
function?  I have noticed when you move an image it like to go
full
screen way to easy.  Also I have noticed if once it is moved then
back the mouse towards the bottom of the image keeps it from
jumping into
full screen mode.   I would like to turn that function OFF.

If by 'full screen' you mean 'maximised windows' and 'image' you
mean 'window' then I understand that you dislike the 'drag to top
edge to maximise' feature
of KDE 4.4.  If I'm right you can disable that in System Settings,
Look & Feel, Desktop, Screen Edges.

So far this seems to have gotten rid of the irritation for me. Can
this be disabled on install? i never turned it on.

This is the default now for KDE4.4... as well as Windows7 and as far
as I know, OSX as well. This is not a KDE or SUSE only feature.

C.