Re: [opensuse-factory] KDE4 complaint
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 23:56:02 -0400
* Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx> [04-06-10 21:48]:
Is there a way to turn OFF the irritating automatic full screen
function?

Irritating ??

I have noticed when you move an image it like to go full screen way to
easy. Also I have noticed if once it is moved then back the mouse
towards the bottom of the image keeps it from jumping into full screen
mode. I would like to turn that function OFF.

Removing power from your computer will disable the function and remove a
lot of irritation.

Also:
Configure desktop -> Desktop -> Screen Edges -> uncheck Maximize windows ...