Re: [opensuse-factory] New package xsynth-dssi waiting to go into factory
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:32:29 +0200
On 2010-04-06 14:07:05 +0200, Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, I've submit request 35780 from multimedia:libs xsynth-dssi waiting
to go to factory since 26 March, I think I should have posted to this
list as well and now I'm doing it. The message of the request is :-
New package, xsynth-dssi is used by rosegarden4 example files and other
multimedia apps. It was created 2004-07-16. I and another user have
tested the openSUSE build with rosegarden. The author's upstream home
page is http://smbolton.com/linux.html. I know of no security issues and
one of the rosegarden authors has stated that he knows of no bugs. It's
users are rosegarden users and users of other multimedia apps that
accept dssi plugins. License: is GPL v2 or later
Which contains all of the info requested by
http://en.opensuse.org/Factory/Packaging#Adding_a_package_to_Factory I
can add that the author is also responsible for hexter and is one of the
authors of dssi.
Next time I submit a new package I will post to the factory list as
well. If this is neccessary I will update the wiki to indicate that. ATM
it states " Preferably you introduce the package to the opensuse-factory
list and point to that introduction in your submitrequest." "Preferably"
doesn't really indicate this to me.
Thanks

status: your package is currently in the legal review.

darix

Thanks
Dave p