Re: [opensuse-factory] phpMyAdmin on Factory?
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:52:25 +0200
On Tuesday 06 April 2010, Javier Llorente wrote:

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have phpMyAdmin on o:F, so
that it's shipped in the next release of openSUSE.
Maybe we could have 3.3.1 and push updates to 3.3.x once 11.3 is released.

The main problem so far was to find a maintainer who is willing to maintain it
for 18 months. I think for a webapp like this one we can allow version
updates, but it still requires quick turnaround times in case of security
problems.

Greetings,
Dirk