Re: [opensuse-factory] Noone can help?
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 19:46:56 +0100
On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 19:27, Christian <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I posted a message a few days back regarding the 11.3 Milestone4 release and
accessibility. Since the sound doesn't seem to be working on my machine with
this release it would be interesting to see if the accessibility issues have
been resolved before I submit a bug.
Would anyone be interested in booting the Gnome live CD, pressing F9 to get
the talking menu and press enter on Gnome live and see if the Orca screen
reader starts after the CD has finished booting?
Many thanks for any help,
Christian

I can't do this today, but I think I should be able to do this
tomorrow and get back to you.

Stephen