Re: [opensuse-factory] Oxygen icons on Apache
  • From: aledr <matrixworkstation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:56:59 -0300
I guess that folder-red.png should be folder_red.png.

Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:05 PM, C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 23:28, Javier Llorente <javier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As some of you may know, I've been working on making Oxygen icons
available on Apache, and I would like to get some feedback.

Do you see any unrecognizable icons at http://www.javierllorente.com/tmp/
?

One that stood out to me is the ODF icons... any thoughts about using
the Unified ODF icon syles/concepts in the Oxygen (and other) icon
theme? http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS/entry/unified_odf_icons

Thanks for your feedback.
Those icons are nice. However, I would prefer having Oxygen-like icons. One
possibility could be using the doc, ppt and xls icons for the odf filetypes
as
well.

That's why I said concepts in my initial reply :-)  Keeping the
Oxygen-like icons is a good thing for the icon set.  I was just
wondering if they could reflect where the ODF guys are trying to take
the "standard" icons as well... I am not an artist or icon designer...
no idea how hard it would be to apply that concept to the Oxygen
style... but if it's possible... it might be a nice touch.

C.
--
[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre