[opensuse-factory] virtualbox-ose changes
  • From: Michal Seben <mseben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:04:28 +0000
Hi all,

-as I announced earlier, devel repository for virtualbox-ose is now in
Virtualization repo and submitrequest (with a lot of changes) against Factory
created
-repository Virtualization:VirtualBox will be dropped soon
-vboxtools and vdfuse will be moved to Virtualization repo
(Virtualization:VirtualBox_tools also possible, we have to decide)
-created Virtualization:VirtualBox_backports for older products (I don't want
to mess up Virtualization repo with additional packages needed for build)
-we have to cover newly splitted virtualbox-ose-guest-kmp package for:
liveCD,NET install CD and installation process inside virtualbox, so I created
bnc#593326 to handle this

Suggestions or submitrequests are welcome :)

bye
michal
  • No further messages