Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:33:42 +0100
Am Montag 25 Januar 2010 schrieb Larry Stotler:
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I feel sick last week and didn't had the energy left to release M1. We
start from square 1 today with tons of fixes against last week.

Hope you are felling better. What's the status on PPC? Last iso
build was 11-30. Some of the directories in the repo have been
updated but many have not.

The status of ppc is the same as the last months: I do not have time for it
and I invite people who care to look it up on build.opensuse.org and fix
the packages. So far I only see Marcus working on it.

Greetings, Stephan