Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: distribution
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:28:14 +0100
Am Dienstag 26 Januar 2010 schrieb Andi Sugandi:
On 1/25/10, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I feel sick last week and didn't had the energy left to release M1. We
start from square 1 today with tons of fixes against last week.

Hope you're getting feel better.

I'm sorry for "complaining"[0] about the roadmap. Should we change
this page[1] so tester can also recognize what's happening and knowing
when to start testing (i'm afraid not everyone join/read this list
very carefully) ?

They should read opensuse-announce. If Milestone 1 wasn't on opensuse-announce
or news.opensuse.org, it does not exist.

Greetings, Stephan