Re: [opensuse-factory] submitreq #26939 and #26940 : xmms2 and LXMusic (LXDE Music player)
  • From: Andrea Florio <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:50:41 +0100

Hi marcus,

can you help me to figure out this? this should not be enabled

here the configuration summary:

Default output plugin: pulse

Optional configuration:
======================

Enabled: avahi, cli, dns_sd, et, launcher, medialib-updater, nycli,
perl, pixmaps, python, ruby, vistest, xmmsclient++, xmmsclient++-glib

Disabled: tests, xmmsclient-cf, xmmsclient-ecore

Plugins configuration:
======================

Output:
airplay, alsa, ao, jack, null, oss, pulse

XForm/Other:
apefile, asf, asx, cdda, cue, curl, daap, diskwrite, equalizer, file,
flac, flv, gme, gvfs, html, ices, icymetaint, id3v2, karaoke, m3u,
modplug, mp4, musepack, normalize, nulstripper, ofa, pls, replaygain,
rss, samba, sid, speex, tta, vocoder, vorbis, wave, wavpack, xml, xspf

Disabled:
avcodec, coreaudio, faad, mac, mad, mms, mpg123, nms, sun, waveout

All the BuildRequires i used are into factory,
any way will really easy to disable it...

this may be interisting:

http://pastebin.com/m22cea8f

it explain all licenses used.