  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 19:11:06 -0600
On Monday 07 December 2009 09:23:46 Jeff Mahoney wrote:

On the plus side, the utility could provide a link to the bug report
after it submitted it. The user could choose to participate or just
ignore it.

Mozilla has something like that, but I couldn't find where the thing was
uploaded. It doesn't ask about bug report, so one has to find URL and post it
to bugzilla. I'm sure that information about handling those dumps exist
somewhere, but after some digging without result I lost interest. Nice idea,
but bug reporting chain is missing links :)

--
Regards Rajko,

openSUSE Wiki Team: http://en.opensuse.org/Wiki_Team
People of openSUSE: http://en.opensuse.org/People_of_openSUSE/About