Re: [opensuse-factory] Be involved with your openSUSE [was:The Future of SaX2]
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 19:17:22 +0100
Le 05/12/2009 18:56, Rajko M. a écrit :

Any user of old version of SUSE, like 7.3 is better off with it then with any
contemporary win based system with similar hardware requirements.

and don't worry too much, I have an old server, 9 years old :-) with a
debian never updated for 6 years and vever compromised :-)

so old we don't know how to mimic it's working, so we let it until
death :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net