  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 23:36:00 +0100
Le 01/12/2009 23:31, jdd a écrit :

it's just to say that sax2 -a solved the problem and I know of no
other solution. may be there is one (probably), but how can I know?

wait, I'mnot studdborn.

I don't ask for miracles. simply when a so frequently used app
sesapear, simply replace it with a script saying what is replacing it.

sxa2

"please now use xrandr ...whatever..."

or better make the script do the work...

of course, most of the time I used sax2 when the other systems didn't
work (that is very often)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net