  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:51:27 -0500
On 2009/12/01 21:29 (GMT+0100) jdd composed:

I just want to say that Sax2 is mandatory now. On 11.2, changing a
monitor for a worst one, with less resolution, let the user without
solution and without screen (I had this on two very different computers)

the solution is sax2 -a, simply, so may be a very simplifyed sax2 is
enough (may be a simple script)

Have you ever tried 'X -configure'? If it fails for you, you could file an
upstream bug, since it's built into X and shouldn't depend on Novell staff to
make work.
--
" We have no government armed with power capable of
contending with human passions unbridled by morality and

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/