Re: [opensuse-factory] postfix updates not running postmap
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:03:54 -0500
* Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> [12-01-09 09:35]:
On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 09:08:41AM -0500, Patrick Shanahan wrote:

Then, perhaps there is another reason that relay, virtual, relocated and
canonical xxx.db files are not being generated as they appear in the
fillup-templates/sysconfig.postfix file?

And this site is an upgrade from an early MileStone, but not an earlier
distro.

This is done by the SuSEconfig postfix script, which should be run.

So try a single run of SuSEconfig --module postfix

That works now since I have specifically added relay, virtual... to
/etc/sysconfig/postfix, but didn't before ??? I reported this in the bug
report, 555693.