Re: [opensuse-factory] postfix updates not running postmap
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:44:25 +0100
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

I am consistently getting postfix updates which do not perform postmap
against changed files, expecially relay, header-checks and generic,
generating error entries in /var/log/mail.

SuSEconfig does *not* perform postmap against these files.

Patrick, the list of files you sent:

/etc/postfix/relay.db
/etc/postfix/canonical.db
/etc/postfix/relocated.db
/etc/postfix/transport.db

I would think they'd either be quite specific to your installation or
just left with default values (=empty). Why are they being touched by
an upgrade at all?

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (0.0°C)