Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:00:32 +0100
Le 24/11/2009 19:28, Cristian Rodríguez a écrit :
On 24/11/09 14:59, jdd wrote:

I was strongly
discouraged...

Ok, Jdd, care to explain WHY you were discouraged to do so ?

I was said it was much too difficult for me. However I usually don't
stop so easily, but then I had personal problem and was obliged to drop.

I always was sure a good documentation is the key. As LDP coordinator,
this should not be surprising :-)

However, making a completely new package may prove difficult. taking
an already working package much less

may be this:

http://wiki.tldp.org/Debian-Binary-Package-Building-HOWTO

could be a starting point (I can't say myself)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org