Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:59:14 +0100
Le 24/11/2009 18:54, Per Jessen a écrit :

Personally I doubt if many community members actually read that.

:-(

some month ago I made the project to learn packaging. I was strongly
discouraged... and family problems stopped the project.

I think it should not be so difficult to maintain a packages already
living upstream (the problem is completely different if upstream is
broken).

I see, for example, than digikam kde4 and doc are not maintained when
the project is in very good shape.

so, if the previous maintainer could write a small doc explaining what
is necessary, it would be much easier to find new maintainer

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org