Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:31:47 +0100
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:40:41AM +0100, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
Per Jessen wrote:
Maybe, like houghi already suggested, it would be good with a list
of "orphan packages" or "packages seeking maintainer"?

$ osc ls openSUSE:Dropped
$ osc ls home:hennevogel:TODO

196 dropped
88 todo
Nice. Is there also a way to figure out WHY they have been dropped in an
easy way?

houghi
--
First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn
numbers into letters with ASCII and we thought it was a typewriter. Then