Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: Rob OpenSuSE <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:13:55 +0000
2009/11/24 Stefan Seyfried <stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Likely because complaining is easier than fixing ;-)

Actually, especially in the leafnode case, the energy spent complaining
here would be enough to maintain the package for at least 3 years ;)

I have a soft spot for leafnode, having used it extensively in the past.

But I haven't used USEnet for years, if there's anything worth while
there, so I would actually use it, then I may volunteer my ISP does
still offer a feed and what's not to like about "low maintenance"?