Re: [opensuse-factory] susehelp packages missing in default 11.2 install?!
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 11:54:09 -0500
* Jörg von Frantzius <jfrantzius@xxxxxx> [11-23-09 11:13]:
I just installed 11.2 with desktop kernel, not making any choice but
KDE, and everything worked flawlessly.

When k3b was acting up due to missing MP3 plugins, I tried to open its
online help. However, it didn't open because susehelp packages were
missing?!

You probably need the packman version of k3b and the codecs. See the
opensuse web page about restricted formats:
http://en.opensuse.org/Restricted_Formats