Re: [opensuse-factory] Leafnode dropped ?!
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 15:07:01 +0100
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 09:23:49AM -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 21/11/09 14:39, Daniele wrote:

Dropped ? I hope not it's widely used and still manteined !!!
If dropped, is there a valid reason ?

Package has no maintainer.

That is a huge problem. Pity I do not have the knowledge. Unfortunatly
what I am seeing is that openSUSE is becoming more and more only focused
on KDE/GNOME and all the rest is pushed back, except the Zypper stuff.

Are so many developers gone that software that was maintained in the past
does not have a maintainer anymore?

Also: is there a list of things that are being dropped because there is no
maintainer?

houghi
--
For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I
have good luck and write better than I can.